Striker allows you to create groups so players can easily communicate with each other and organize details about rounds. Follow along as we take you step-by-step through creating a group.
1. From the “Golf App Home” page, select the “Social” module
2. Select the “Groups” tab at the top of the page and a list of your current groups will appear:
3. Press “Add Group” in the top left corner and select the type of group you would like to create:
4. When you have selected your group type, type in the name of your group and press “OK”:
5. Your group should now appear in your list of groups as shown below:
If you are ready to add players to the group, continue following the steps below (NOTE: If players have not yet downloaded Striker Golf GPS, make sure they have created an account before you try to add them to a group.)
6. Select your group from the list and choose the “Invite” tab
7. Type in the name of the player you want to add to the group and press “Search”:
8. Select “Add Member” and “OK” for the request to be sent:
9. Repeat until all players have been invited to the group!