Striker Golf GPS is a very powerful golf app with lots of very cool features. It was designed to allow you to play most of the golf games that you and your friends like to play during a round. You can play individual or team handicapped games or Ryder Cup games such as best ball, alternate shot, better ball or match play, with or without handicaps.
When you open up the, click on the tools icon in the top right corner of the screen and:
- Enter your full name and picture. This will allow your friends to quickly find you.
- Enter your handicap.
- Identify your friends as “favorites” to expedite player entry and chat.
- Identify your favorite courses to facilitate game setup.
Now, here are some quick tips about key features in the app to get you up and running with ease.
- The button at the top right is your setting button. You should start by completing your profile, including your full name and photo.
- The New Game button is where you will set up your games and invite friends to your games.
- The Current Game button is where you will go to start your game and to see a list of the games that you have been invited to by your friends.
- Chat up your friends and do some trash talking in Social.
- Recent scores and scorecards
- Profile picture
- Match play
- Stablefords and stroke play
- Ryder cup games including best ball and alternate shots
Select players from your friends list or search the network of Striker users. Invite your golfing buddies right from the app.
GPS RANGE FINDER
- Enter your score without leaving the range finder screen by tapping the Strokes button. If you like to keep your stats, the app will prompt you for your putts, chips, hazards, sands, and drive location automatically as you enter data.
- See the front/middle/back distances at a glance from your current location.
- Get a distance from your current location to any point on the course, and from that point to the green, simply by tapping a new location from the middle white dot.
Switch to the scorecard / leaderboard simply by turning the phone to landscape mode.
- Hole-by-hole handicaps (small numbers next to Par info)
- Converts your handicap to course handicap automatically
- Displays gross and net scores (blue boxes)
- Easy access to Leaderboard
The Leaderboard allows you to see how all the teams are doing in a tournament or multi-team game.
TIME TO TEE OFF!
Remember to let us know what you thought about the app and tell us if you want to see something added or changed. We’re always happy to get the feedback so we can make Striker Golf GPS the perfect app for you!
The Striker App Team