Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Anderson sparked a remarkable turnaround in the fourth quarter as the New Orleans Pelicans pulled out a 119-111 victory over the road-weary Utah Jazz on Tues
February 15, 2019
10:30 pm
shushu
Members
Forum Posts: 234
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Anderson sparked a remarkable turnaround in the fourth quarter as the New Orleans Pelicans pulled out a 119-111 victory over the road-weary Utah Jazz on Tuesday. Anderson scored 13 of his 28 points in the final frame as the Pelicans rallied from 14 down to hand the Jazz a sixth straight road setback. Monty Williams attributed the win to Anderson and the rest of New Orleans bench, which outscored Utahs reserves 52-27. I thought their energy gave us a bit of a jolt tonight, the Pelicans head coach said. Anthony Davis, who missed Sundays overtime loss against Golden State with a bruised chest, scored 31 points on 12-of-15 shooting and pulled down nine rebounds for the victors. Enes Kanter finished with a career-high 29 points for Utah, which was outscored 41-19 over the final 11-plus minutes. The Pelicans inexplicably threw away the inbounds pass on the opening play of the fourth and found themselves down 92-78 less than a minute into the frame. An Anderson putback, Austin Rivers finger-roll and Anderson 3-pointer quickly cut the deficit to single digits, and Anderson hit a 3-pointer to cap a 12-2 run that gave the hosts a 108-104 lead with 2:38 to play. It was New Orleans first lead since it was a 4-3 game, and Davis made sure it held up. The star center took over down the stretch, as he tipped in a Rivers miss, converted a three-point play and threw down a reserve dunk off a nice feed from Tyreke Evans, stretching the lead to 115-109 in the final minute. (New Orleans) turned it up and a couple of their players made some great plays and had some big-time efforts, Jazz head coach Quin Snyder said. Trey Burke poured in 14 of his 16 points in the games first eight minutes. His 3-pointer, followed by a Trevor Booker layup, had the Jazz in front by double digits at 22-12. The Pelicans pulled even twice in the second quarter but never got over the hump. They trailed 56-53 at halftime and watched Utah scored nine of the final 11 points of the third. Dante Exums jumper beat the buzzer to put Utah ahead 89-78. Game Notes After making 57.6 percent of their shots over the first three quarters, the Jazz shot just 29.2 percent (7-of-24) in the fourth ... New Orleans connected on 59.5 percent of its shots ... Evans finished with 19 points and six assists ... The Jazz were without forward Derrick Favors due to an ankle injury ... The Pelicans improved to 8-3 at home ... This was the second stop on a six- game road trip for the Jazz, who visit the Heat on Wednesday. Air Max Offerta Online . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. Air Max Outlet Italia . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. http://www.airmaxscontateoutlet.it/ . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Air Max Scontate Online . Certainly not Monday night. George Hill took care of the early work, scoring a season-high 26 points, and Paul George closed it out by scoring 11 of his 26 points during a decisive second-half stretch that finally allowed Indiana to pull away from Minnesota 98-84 for yet another win. Air Max In Offerta . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs.U.S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend. Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, posted her apology on her Facebook page and also posted a link to the statement on her official Twitter account. "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family," she said. "Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different." Solo pleaded not guilty plea to two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence Monday in a Kirkland, Washington, court and was released without bail. She is accused of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew at her sisters home in suburban Seattle early Saturday. Her lawyer claims the goalkeeper was a victim in the altercation. "I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed." Her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11. Solos 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boys mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The nephew broke a broom over Solos head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get hher to leave, the documents said.dddddddddddd "Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney, Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon." Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown represented Stevens in that case. Solo said soon afterward that there never was an assault and that she and her new husband were happy. On Thursday she posted a photo of herself with Stevens and two others holding an American flag to cheer on the U.S. mens team in the World Cup. The 32-year-old Solo has won two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. womens national team. In her last appearance for the U.S., Solo had her 71st career shutout, a 1-0 victory over France on June 14 in Tampa, Florida. She did not appear in the teams second match against France last week in East Hartford, Connecticut. Ashlyn Harris started in Solos place for the 2-2 draw. The U.S. womens team does not have any additional matches planned at this time before Octobers CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2015 World Cup in Canada. "I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Womens National Team," she said in her statement. ------ Associated Press Writer Donna Gordon Blankinship in Seattle contributed to this report. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 112

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

shushu: 234

zhangzk: 39

lisiheng: 13

Coghlan: 6

JensenBreck: 2

dhorten: 2

Rikellent1: 1

adiev2019: 1

Jim: 1

newwaysys: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 22717

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 3

Topics: 302

Newest Members:

esupersiginnne, ciobirepalyti, kuppmensirorebto, nxzdlirl, handposnorthnanpostkrem, blokepadneccoci, difpecondebarfens, saltfrogolbofernmo, licedachcomphatso, ollentopocerdo

Moderators: Gayle Moss: 0, Gayle Moss_1: 0, Gaurav Sharma: 0

Administrators: Striker Golf GPS: 1, Striker Golf GPS: 0