Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
194 batting average during
January 30, 2019
12:45 am
shushu
Members
Forum Posts: 234
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

DENVER -- Franklin Morales and the Colorado Rockies have agreed to a one-year contract, avoiding arbitration. The team announced the deal Wednesday night. The Rockies acquired the 27-year-old Morales and right-hander Chris Martin from the Boston Red Sox in December for infielder Jonathan Herrera. Morales first signed with the Rockies in 2002 and pitched for Colorado from 2007-11. He spent the last 2 1/2 seasons with Boston. The left-hander was 2-2 with a 4.62 ERA in 20 appearances last year for the Red Sox, who won the World Series. He is 13-18 with 11 saves and a 4.38 ERA in 195 major league games, including 25 starts. Morales has limited left-handed hitters to a .194 batting average during his career. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Derrick Nnadi Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. http://www.chiefsauthenticoffi.....ersey.html . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Dorian ODaniel Jersey . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Anthony Hitchens Chiefs Jersey . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Derek Fathauer shot a 2-under 69 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship, the third of four events in the Web.com Tour Finals. Fathauer, 13th on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list to secure a 2014-15 PGA Tour card, had a 10-under 132 total on Ohio States Scarlet Course. He opened with a 63. "Yesterdays round was something special, so its hard to follow up something like that," Fathauer said. "But overall I was pleased with my round today." The top 25 players on the Web.com money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. "I feel like Im playing well enough, but whos to say where I end up," Fathauer said. "I think what I found from last week is just staying patient and sticking to my game plan. Ive got another shot at it this week and Ill just try to improve on last week.dddddddddddd." The other players — Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings — are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. Vaughn Taylor was second after a 69. "I think overall Im in good shape, so I just want to keep doing what Im doing on the weekend and just stay in the present," Taylor said. "The greens are firm and its really hard to get to some of the pins now. You cant even play at some of them. You have to play away and try to get your two-putts. Theyre tough." Justin Thomas was 6 under after a 69. Kyle Stanley and Sean OHair were 5 under. They also shot 69. Web.com Tour money leader Carlos Ortiz missed the cut with rounds of 72 and 79. He won three times this season to earn a full PGA Tour exemption. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 112

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

shushu: 234

zhangzk: 39

lisiheng: 13

Coghlan: 6

JensenBreck: 2

dhorten: 2

nzieca2019: 1

Jim: 1

newwaysys: 1

anigla: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 22717

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 3

Topics: 302

Newest Members:

esupersiginnne, ciobirepalyti, kuppmensirorebto, nxzdlirl, handposnorthnanpostkrem, blokepadneccoci, difpecondebarfens, saltfrogolbofernmo, licedachcomphatso, ollentopocerdo

Moderators: Gayle Moss: 0, Gayle Moss_1: 0, Gaurav Sharma: 0

Administrators: Striker Golf GPS: 1, Striker Golf GPS: 0